Saturday, November 16, 2013

Who Runs The New York?  According To Trinidad James The South Does 

On November 12, Trinidad James came out to perform at the Converse Rubber Tracks event in New York City. During the concert, James stopped to say how to go on a short rant about how he thinks the New York’s hip-hop scene has fallen off and how the South was taking over.

James thoughts :
“I remember when New York ran this sh*t, dog. When Dipset was f*ckin’ turned the f*ck up. Oh my God. I gotta wear my bandana on tilt like Juelz. What the f*ck happened, dog? What happened? I remember when New York rap was the sh*t. And us in the South, us bammas, we was like ‘what the f*ck’ and we just did our own thing. But now we run y’all musically. That’s crazy. That’s crazy. That’s crazy, my n*gga. That’s crazy. I’m not trying to start nothing, but if you want to do something we can do something cause I don’t give a f*ck. I looked up to New York music. And now every n*gga that’s really poppin’ out of New York, you might as well tell they from Atlanta. ‘He from Atlanta. He from Atlanta. He from Atlanta.’ I’m just putting it out there. Y’all got more bloggers–y’all got n*ggas interviewing more popular than n*ggas that’s rapping.”   (Woogie 2 Woogie)


No comments:

Post a Comment